Transcript Request

You can request official PVCC transcripts free of charge: 

  • Current Students: online at MyPVCC
    • Select "SIS: Student Information System" 
    • Click "Academic Records" and select "View Unofficial Transcript" or "Request Official Transcript"
  • Former Students without access to MyPVCC

You will need the recipient's complete mailing address to complete the form. You may request up to five copies at one time. Please allow five business days for PVCC to process your request. At this time, electronic transcripts are not available. 

NOTE: You must provide your PVCC ID number or Social Security number to have your transcript request processed.