36TH ANNUAL JOB FAIR 2020
Wednesday, March 25
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
PVCC Main Building
Don't miss the region's premiere community job fair! PVCC has been successfully connecting employers with local talent for over three decades, and this year's event is no exception.
BENEFITS TO JOB SEEKERS
- Meet 60+ employers from a number of industries: healthcare, police science/criminal justice, technology, recreation, education, hospitality, manufacturing, retail, human services, accounting, media, property management, landscaping, skilled trades and more!
- View the list of employers by creating an account on College Central Network (open to all students and community members)
- Take advantage of PVCC's Free Clothing Pop-up Shop to dress appropriately for this event (March 16-25, 9am-5pm)
BENEFITS TO EMPLOYERS
- Increase awareness of your company as a great place to work
- Recruit PVCC students, alumni and area job seekers
- Network with other business professionals and PVCC faculty
EMPLOYER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The job fair is at capacity, but we may have cancellations. Please complete the wait list form, if you would like to be notified when space becomes available. Employers will be notified on a first-come, first-served basis.
You will receive a table and two chairs; a listing on PVCC Career Services' website, event posters and in the employer directory; free WiFi connection; and breakfast and lunch for two people. There is a $25 fee for each additional representative.
Registration fee is $180 by Jan. 3. Late registration fee of $200 begins Jan. 4. Register now
Registration fee is $120 by Jan 4. Late registration fee of $120 begins Feb. 7. Register now
SPONSORSHIPS / AD SPACE
Get more for your investment! In addition to the registration amenities listed above, gold, silver and bronze sponsorship options are available and include:
$700 GOLD: Prime recruitment location with the highest visibility to student traffic, a full-page color ad in the employer directory, additional recognition and logo on PVCC's Career Services website and click-through web link, event posters and employer directory, and meals for three people. Register now
$600 SILVER: Preferential recruitment location in a high visibility area, a full-page b&w ad in the employer directory, additional recognition on PVCC's Career Services website, event posters and employer directory. Register now
$500 BRONZE: Choice recruitment location in a high traffic area, a half-page ad in the employer directory, additional recognition on PVCC's Career Services website, event posters and employer directory. Register now
Note: If you select a sponsorship level, the administrator will make a manual adjustment to reflect the inclusion of the registration and ad fees.
$300 Full-page: 8.5w x 11h (Portrait)
$200 Half-page: 5.5w x 4.25h (Landscape)
Note: If you select ad space, the fee will be added to the total amount of your registration.
View Spring Events Schedule